Sunday, August 21, 2016

Since my husband has been diagnosed with Diabetes, I was needing a kitchen scale to measure out his foods.  I have really never needed a kitchen scale until now.  Looking at the product on line I knew that this would be perfect for our family, and since I was able to purchase this at a markdown price for my impartial review.  First this comes with well written and easy to follow instructions, and comes batteries, big plus for me.  The style I purchased was stainless color, they have other colors, but this matches my kitchen very well.  It was so easy to use, and the numbers are very easy to read, I did not even need my glasses on.  Since it is battery operated you can put is anywhere you need to use it.  Very pleased with the scale, you can measure in grams, ounces, pounds and even in milliliters.  If your needing to measure your ingredients, this is a great scale for this.  I would be very happy to suggest this product to my followers, friends and family with no hesitation. 

https://www.amazon.com/Domestic-Corner-Digital-Kitchen-Function/dp/B00WNDG1X2/ref=sr_1_1?m=A19NVE4G6SOT2C&s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1468019822&sr=1-1&keywords=domestic+corner+scale

#domesticcorner


No comments:

Post a Comment