Wednesday, August 10, 2016

When I purchased this set of ear buds with mic I  was given a discounted price for my written review. This is a very nice set of ear buds with a mic for talking.  This were able to be used on my phone and my son loves to use them with his PS4.  He really enjoyed these and they fit into his ears comfortably.  I asked how his friends sounds thru the ear phones and he said he could hear them perfectly clear, and they heard him perfectly.  He now has taken them for his own, not sharing with anyone.  So, I would say these are great.  They come securely packaged and delivered on time.  I have no complaints about these.   I would be happy to tell my family, friends and followers.   I do not have any affiliation with this company. 


https://www.amazon.com/Earphones-EarPods-Headphones-POWERUP-Premium/dp/B01HUMQ0LI/ref=sr_1_241?ie=UTF8&qid=1470151569&sr=8-241&keywords=iphone+headphones+with+microphone

#powerupearpods


No comments:

Post a Comment